2.09.2008

WoYoPracMo Day 8:I have a prize! I have a prize!


-Mont Blanc

This is NOT macrobiotics. It contain a lot of suger and cream, but simply the taste is great. I have been taking a sweet class at a cooking school. This is my recent work. Baking cakes is my favorite thing to do beside doing yoga. I am obviously addicted sweets. As I am getting interested in macrobiotics, I decide to take a macrobiotics sweet class at the academy from April.

I had a good practice this morning I had had a terrible low back pain two days ago. Today, it was much better, I was able to do all primary series. It was a joy! I also did backbends. I normally do backbends 6 times but today I did 8 times. When I finished 6, Matt asked me to do 2 more. Oh, no... I did somehow. As a result, my legs were shaking. Apparently, I need more strength of my lower body. After that, I did dropbacks with Matt. I hardly stood by myself, so Matt had all my weight. I felt sorry for him.

I have been trying to walk my hands or legs in backbends. But I am worndering if I should walk in legs or hands or both? And my prior goal for backbends is standing up without any support. To do that, how should I practice? But for now, I need to straighten my arms more and more. There are tons of questions.

I thought it would be rash to say focsing on backbeds since I am a "low table" backbender. But now I realize it's really good. I found some struggled backbenders. I am not the only one person who is suffering from backbends! I was encouraged during the practice.

I have just checked the forum. I got a prize! Yay!

No comments: