11.17.2007

Yogi Homewarming Party

It was Saturday, so no class. I had a homewarming party among my yoga friends in Tokyo. It's kind of late, because we moved in this house in Sep. I was not ready to have guests and organize something but I really wanted. I was having a good time. We talked about Yoga and Yoga and Yoga. I baked three kinds of cakes and cooked Indian curry and pasta and so-on. It seemed they enjoyed the food, especially they love the curry so much. I thought I cooked it enough but I run out it quickly. Now I know Yogi love curry.

I enjoyed cooking, chatting and eating. Now my stomach is full, completely full. I am not sure whether I can practice tomorrow...




2 comments:

Yogamum said...

Yes, yogis love curry! I just made curry for a bunch of yogis the other night!

I'm glad to have found your blog!

ruri-ta said...

Hi yogamum, thank you for your comment and organizing WoYoPracMo. I am amazed with your idea.

I want to taste your curry. I have heard that south india curry is good. I hope someday I go to Mysore and enjoy curry!