1.31.2008

WoYoPracMo Day 31: Macrobiotic Class Day 3 GOAaaaL


-Brown rice with veg
-Pumpkin soup
-Deep fly fu(dried wheat gluten) with sweet miso sauce
-Dried strips of radish salad with plum pickles dressing
-Boiled chinese cabbage with grated yam
-Apple and millet compote

This is the last day!! Yattaaaa!

It was the very beginning of my moon holiday a-nd I have a new back pain from moon salutation on Day 27.... orz But I decided to go to the studio for the last day of WoYoPracMo. I did primary up to Mari C. I did it very slowly, no banddha and no jumpbacks. After the practice, Matt asked me if I was OK. I hadn't explained to him about my condition before the class so he was worried. soooorry.

Here is my result of this month! This is a great experience. Thank you, Yogamum!!! And tomorrow is the first day of Feb, I will post my intention for Feb.

Day1(ladies' holiday):Restorative yoga for 1hour@home
Day2:Primary series@Tarik's special class
Day3:Primary series@Tarik's special class+d
Day4:Primary series@Mysore Tokyo+d
Day5(Sat):Restorative yoga for 1hour@home
Day6:Primary series@Mysore Tokyo+d
Day7:Primary series@Mysore Tokyo
Day8(new moon):Restorative yoga for 1hour@home
Day9:Primary series@Mysore Tokyo+d
Day10:Half primary series@home+Restorative yoga for 1hour@home
Day11:Primary series@Mysore Tokyo
Day12(Sat):Restorative yoga for 30min@home
Day13:Primary series(up to baddha kona)@home
Day14:Primary series@Mysore Tokyo
Day15:Primary series@home
Day16:Primary series@Mysore Tokyo
Day17:Primary series(up to pachimotasana)@home
Day18:Primary series@Mysore Tokyo
Day19(Sat):Restorative yoga for 30min@home
Day20:Primary series@Mysore Tokyo +d
Day21:Primary series@Mysore Tokyo +d
Day22(full moon):Restorative yoga for 50min@home
Day23:Restorative yoga for 15min@home
Day24:Primary series(up to standing series)@home
Day25:Primary series(up to ardha baddha padmo)@home
Day26:Primary series(up to janu sir A)@home
Day27:Restorative yoga for 30min@home
Day28:Restorative yoga for 10min@home
Day29:Primary series(up to Mari B)@home
Day30:Primary series(up to bhujapida)@Mysore Tokyo
Day31:Primary series(up to Mari C)@Mysore Tokyo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh.... goodness. that just looks so beautiful to eat. :) well done with the whole month of yoga! i hope to do better in February!