1.01.2008

WoYoPracMo Day 1:Happy New Year!

This is the beginning of the year and WoYoPracMo!

We went out until midnight last night. So we got up almost noon. Danna-san practiced first and I taught. He is back to practise 2 weeks ago. Last week, he can not catch his foot at ardha baddha-pad but now he can. How quick is that.

Myself, I got moonday so instead of the primary series, I did some micro-yoga and sun salutation fron Nirmal yoga, and the sequence for lady's day from Iyenger. This help me to overcome cramps.

I will do same practise on moondays, Sat and any other days when I can't practice Ashtanga yoga.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ruriko! I found your blogsite from woyopracmo...
All the best for a great practice month! Ovidia

ruri-ta said...

>Ovidia
Thank you for your comment.
Let's enjoy the month!