1.25.2008

WoYoPraMo Day 24: Macrobiotic Class Day 3

Yesterday, I was not able to speak. This morning, my throat was still sore but little better, only little. I decided to go to the macrobiotic class.



-Hijiki with vegs
-Veg with Miso dressing
-Veg Soup
-Mix brown rice
-Sesame and salt sprinkling dressing
-Tsukemono
-Amazake

I was wearing a mask and sitting and trying not to touch anything during the class. I was boring just sitting and looking but I didn't want to infect anyone. Even though I was just sitting, I was little tired. But the meal was amazing. I got some sleep after the class.

Before dinner, I did yoga, in fact, ashtanga yoga. I was wandering whether I should do Ashtanga. But I decided to do because somehow I was able to do ujay and I didn't have a high favor. I thought some sun sultations was enough, so I did ten A and ten B. I was very careful of my breath. I was cheking my sore throat if it was getting worse. I also made sure I curled my tongue up. Ken Harakuma said it help to moisturize throats. I sweated a lot, really a lot. I felt good so I decided to keep going. When I did warrior, I felt tired then I moved to the last three postures of finishing series. I took a bath, I felt really good.

I am not so confident if it was right. It was kind of trial or testing. Let's see what will happen next morning, if I will be getting better or worse...

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

sore throat here too. In winter and dry day, ujaiiy would promote a sore throat?...

ruri-ta said...

>kirsten
Thank youuuu. I'm feeling better now and ready for Feb!

>ac
I am sorry for your sore throat. How are you now? I agree, when I do ashtanga in a dry room, I feel my throat dry. I need a humidifier... I hope you are getting over soon.