1.18.2008

WoYoPraMo Day 18:I am still here.

I have been practicing but I didn't have time to blog.

I went to the studio I had thought it had been the last lesson before Tarik had left Tokyo for Mysore. But he has already been frying.Less people. I did primary without backbends. Matt tryed to help my supta-K, but I was still afraid of my back although the pain was less and less. So he let me do that by myself easily. I also skipped dropbacks but did backbends carefully. It was nice.

I went to dinner at a restaurant with Danna-san(my husband) and his co-workers. My junior-high school classmate is the manager of the restaurant. It is a special restaurant. The outside looks like a house, just someone's home, but the inside is a nice restaurant. non signs, non advertisements, so unless someone introduce the restaurant, you never know.
The main dish was one-pot dishes. Yammy---.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Your food pictures always look so yummy! But somehow I always manage to read your blog right before lunch. So now I have a craving for Japanese food, but all I've got to eat is a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. :-(

ruri-ta said...

>kirsten
Thanks! This restaurant is amazing. I like a peanut butter but I haven't eaten for long time. maybe I will get it tomorrow...