1.03.2008

WoYoPracMo Day 3:BLUE BLUE BLUE

Although I went to bed early last night, this morning I couldn't hardy get up. I turned off a alarm so many times. After one hour, I finally got up. But I was blue totally blue without any reason. I didn't want to go to practise, I didn't want to practise.

I went to the studio anyway but my stomach was sick, I was hearvy and I was down, maybe mad. I didn't know for what. When I was this kind of mood, I used to skip practise and take a rest. I thought it was better for myself, instead of forcing myself to practise. But at Sharath's conference, he said "If you don't want to practise, then practise. You will get most benefits through the practise. YOU DO!". When I heard this, I thought I didn't want to hear that, so I had to practise when I didn't want!! After that, I follow his instruction and I am getting realize that is true...

That's why today I went to a mysore class and practise. I did full primary with 6 times backbend and drop-back! Hey, how could I do that?? After the practise, I was better, little bit, only little bit.

I think my organs are tired of gorgeous dinner, parties and so-on. I need fasting.

3 comments:

Yogamum said...

Yes, just doing is the best way!

Kirsten said...

Hope you feel better soon!

ruri-ta said...

>yogamum
That's true. But a funny thing is I am always looking for an excuse to skip my practice. ^^;

>kirsten
Thanks! You are so kind.