1.05.2008

WoYoPracMo Day 4:Finding a space

I worte about my pracise on my blog. But I changed my mind that it would be better to write here. I can copy and paste, and then I can add my personal life to the blog. ^ ^;

Mysore Tokyo started today. The studio is much bigger and warmer than yesterday, and I keep my black mat there, so I was very comfortable.

I moved my mat 4 times this morning. First, I got a space in the middle of the room. When Dannasa-n got a space in the front of the room, but he didn't want to practise there, so we switched the spaces. After I finished prasarita, I realized the space was chill because of the windows. I found a space in the back side of the room, then moved. After few minutes, a lady who finised backbends wanted to move to the back for finishing, but she couldn't find. So I offered her to switch. The new space was fine, it was next to a small heater, nice. For finishing, I moved to the back again.

Unlike yesterday, I felt good. My stomach was sick and I was hearvy, but anyway I was not blue anymore. My practise was much better. I did full primary, backbends, and dropbacks( with assist, of course). OK, all will be coming to me...?

I am thinking about tomorrow. Saturday is Ashtanga holiday. What will I do?

No comments: